Pages

Monday, June 4, 2012

Beginning this again.

Such is so typical when concerning blogs, you start one, forget it for ages then come back to it precisely because it never seems one has anything interesting to say or at least because one hasn't deemed a thought important enough to record.

So if a man speaks and no woman is around to hear him; is he still wrong?

It would appear that every time I have chosen to restart syndication of my thoughts, it would be because a life changing event has occurred/is occurring/will occur.

For those who do not know, I am a game designer. And the event that is about to occur is the shipping of my first title on iOS. Yey and boo in simultaneity.

Those who know me know I'm no fan of Apple. They also call me Ben. Which is relevant if you happen to be reading this and don't know me.

This blog was once dedicated to the syndication of just art but hey change is good. From here forth I will be posting about my job, climbing, art and life on a regular basis. At least that's the plan before I forget it and start again heheh.

In any case, if you're here make yourself at home, take a peek at the wares and feel free to drop me a message.

Love & Peace~!







No comments: